Monday, April 17, 2006

Don't really feel like doing homework, so I'll do this instead.

Spring break's over, the last spring break ever (for public school atleast). It was alright, mostly the same routine, but just a little messed up sleeping schedule. Going to bed at 4AM and waking up at 2PM is a great feeling, except on the sunday before school of course.

Let's see, so today I slept at 4AM and woke up at 6:30AM 'cause of school..how fun. 2.5 hours of sleep to fuel me for the entire day wasn't the greatest experience ever.
Today, school was bad. Just got reminded why I hated so many people, kept repeating the old phrase:
Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other is gold.

Work however was great. It was fun because of the lack of sleep. Turns out, I get really good tips when I don't sleep! (Probably because I don't care what comes out of my mouth at this point: if it's a thought in my head, then it quickly turns into words, no hesitation)
Alright, there's still homework to be done, and I better do it soon 'fore the dreaded drowsiness droops my drained eyes...alliterations ha..draa?

So, are you gold or silver?

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home