Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Goodbye Post

There's no point in keeping secrets, especially when there's no one to hide them from. Now that school's ended, along with many relations, I can finally breathe out. I wont mention any specific names, but a lot of people have emotionally crippled me. It's been really hard keeping up this facade with so many people. I'm not one to openly burn bridges, I'd rather let it rot with time and distance. Smiles, greetings, talking, they're all tactics to keep the peace, to make sure everyone else is still happy. A lot of you asked me what was wrong, and I never gave a direct answer. For that I apologize.

But that's all over now.

Bye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. sorry to see u quittin ur blog, it was cool. i really like the way you wrote, but u hafta do what works.

"Bye"

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home